- 1 cup packed fresh basil leaves
- ⅓ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup olive oil extra virgin
- 3 cloves garlic peeled
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- ½ tablespoon squeezed lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (8.5 ounce) package Barilla Ready Pasta Penne
- 1 cup peas cooked
- 5 ounces drained cooked canned salmon
Place basil leaves, cheese, olive oil, garlic, pine nuts, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a food processor. Pulse until smooth and combined, about 1 minute. Set aside.
Heat penne pasta pouch according to package directions. Split pasta between two plates. Top with pesto, peas and cooked salmon. Garnish with additional Parmesan cheese and serve.
This entry was posted on Monday, April 23rd, 2018 at 1:54 pm
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Tags: Pasta, Pesto, Recipe, Salmon
Posted in: Food, Recipes